- Sustainability is a global buzzword, especially in the agriculture industry.
- Ireland and the U.S. have very different approaches to dealing with sustainability in agriculture.
- The agriculture industry, on a global scale, believes it is crucial to demonstrate their sustainability; however, countries have different ways of doing this.
- Farmers around the world work hard every day to be more sustainable than they have been before.
- Farmers care deeply for the land and animals in their care and are proud to produce food for families around the world.
- Farmers and agriculturalists are working to be more transparent with consumers about their production practices.
Although this concludes this mini-series on sustainability, below you will find more pictures from my adventures in Ireland.
Until next time,