Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Change is a Good Thing

Did you read the title of this blog...'Change is a Good Thing' the fact that I am saying that is shocking, and I have a feeling that those of you who know me are laughing to yourself. So I'll be honest, I'm not always a believer that change is a good thing, but I hope you and I can agree that the new name and design of my blog are good changes!

Ever since I started blogging as an intern I have wanted to blog on a more user friendly platform that allows me to interact with my readers and makes it easier for you to follow my blog posts. Since I am now full-time with RRFN, I decided it was time to accomplish my goal and ta-da you have A View from the Topp.

I hope you will take advantage of the opportunity to follow my blog via email and as always, I love to hear from you, so feel free to comment on a post or send me an email.

So maybe we can all agree that change is a good thing...sometimes!

Until next week,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment